Machine Head - DISCONTINUED
- As Low As: $29.50 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Brought to you by custom lens specialists, Machine Head contact lenses add a robotic mechanical touch to your costume that's sure to capture attention wherever you go. This unique and innovative design features glowing white irises with a black maze-like pattern surrounding the pupils, designed to resemble the internal workings of a machine. The unique and artistic design of Machine Head contact lenses makes them best-suited for Halloween celebrations, theatrical performances, movie productions, costume parties, photo shoots, or just for creating a stir on a dull night.
In addition to a unique image, Machine Head contact lenses ensure optimum comfort with a 62 percent polymacon construction. This soft and flexible material is designed to enhance stability by conforming to the unique shape of your eyes. This feature delivers such a natural fit that you'll feel like the lenses were made just for you. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is composed of ultra-hydrating water, which refreshes the eyes for ideal comfort and a clean feeling throughout wear. Machine Head contact lenses are built to last for up to one year with regular cleaning and storing, which means you can show off this original design at several occasions within the recommended 12-month period.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Machine Head contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Machine Head contact lenses today!
Machine Head Reviews
Great Find Halloween Contacts
I just got these delivered yesterday and had ordered them just the day before - pretty fast shipping. The detail in these contacts is pretty amazing. Very complex lines and shapes makes for a really great and unique look. I was just as surprised at how good they felt in my eyes. Very happy with my purchase, thanks!