- As Low As: $34.99 per box
- Type: Novelty Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
For Marilyn Manson fans or those who just want to try out a scary new look, Eclipse contact lenses allow you to embellish your costume and stand out from the crowd with a surreal new image. The lens design creates the illusion of extremely dilated pupils with jet black irises and a contrasting glowing white outline to give your eyes a startling, inhuman look. Although Eclipse contact lenses are best-suited for a Marilyn Manson concert, the lenses are also perfect for Halloween celebrations, movie productions, costume parties, theatrical performances, photo shoots, or just for showing off your creepy side to all of your friends.
Eclipse contact lenses are made of 62 percent polymacon, a soft polymer material that molds comfortably around the eyes for a custom fit. This feature also enhances stability, so you can enjoy a consistent look without any adjustments needed. The remaining 38 percent of the lenses is composed of water to keep eyes optimally hydrated, so you can leave your eye drops and other wetting agents at home.
With regular cleaning and storing, a one-year lifespan gives you plenty of opportunities to show off this novelty look at several concerts and events throughout the year, so you can count on getting full use for your money.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Eclipse contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Eclipse contact lenses today!