1-Day Acuvue TruEye
- As Low As: $62.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
1-Day Acuvue TruEye daily disposable silicone hydrogel contact lenses are specially designed for those who would prefer to have a new pair of contacts each day rather than go through the nightly cleaning and removal routine. Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson (Vistakon), 1-Day Acuvue TruEye are the first and only daily wear silicone hydrogel lenses that also support eye health. They help maintain the natural physiological state of your eyes, thanks to their HYDRACLEAR 1 technology. They even feature extraordinary UV protection. The end result? White, healthy-looking eyes, regardless of what the day throws your way!
The lenses are so comfortable that it feels just as natural as not wearing contacts at all. And, you can't beat the convenience of daily disposable lenses, especially if you keep a busy schedule. With one day of wear and a fresh pair for each day, you don't have to worry about lens care or messy solutions.
1-Day Acuvue TruEye Reviews
perfect, can't even feel them
first time using contacts. they're perfect. can't even feel that they're in.