- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Designed especially for patients with astigmatism, Softech Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences feature a composition identical to popular brands Biomedics Toric and Ultraflex Toric. These affordable lenses help correct refractive errors by assisting the eyes in properly focusing light on a common point. With this technologically advanced feature, lens wearers can count on full correction and superior visual acuity with Softech Toric contact lenses. To complement this visual performance, a thin, patented edge design facilitates a more natural fit on the eyes to eliminate interaction with the eyelids.
A unique and highly stable polymer material called ocufilcon D makes up 45 percent of the lenses, which ensures that your contacts stay comfortably in place throughout the day. The remaining 55 percent is made up of water to keep eyes fully hydrated no matter how dry your environment might be.
Softech Toric contact lenses feature a 1-2 week replacement schedule that maximizes your convenience. Daily cleaning and storing is recommended before switching to a new pair after up to 14 days. As an added bonus, the lenses come with UV blocking protection to keep the covered portion of your eyes shielded from the sun's dangerous ultraviolet rays for enhanced safety and preserved ocular health.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Softech Toric contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Softech Toric contact lenses today!