- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Constructed especially for patients with astigmatism, Prosite Toric contact lenses correct refractive errors of the eye for crisper, clearer vision you can count on. Prosite Toric contact lenses are manufactured by Ocular Sciences and are a store brand version of the popular brands Biomedics Toric and Ultraflex Toric. Unlike gas permeable contact lenses, these lenses deliver optimal stability for a fit that remains in place throughout wear. This feature ensures a consistent outlook from day to night, without the need for constant adjustment.
A technologically advanced polymer material known as ocufilcon D makes up 45 percent of Prosite Toric contact lenses, which facilitates a silky smooth fit that immediately adapts to the shape of your eyes. The remaining 55 percent of the lenses is made up of water for a highly refreshing feeling from insertion to removal. Prosite Toric contact lenses can be designed to fit a wide range of different parameters, so you can count on custom visual correction and an ultra-clear view.
A 1-2 week replacement schedule brings convenience to your lifestyle, with a brand new pair available after up to 14 days of wear. Daily cleaning and storing are required for proper maintenance of your lenses in between each wear.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Prosite Toric contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Prosite Toric contact lenses today!