- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Polyflex Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences are identical to the popular brands Biomedics Toric and Ultraflex Toric. All orders will be filled with Biomedics Toric and Ultraflex Toric contact lenses.
An astigmatism is a refractive error of the eye that prevents proper focus of light. With Polyflex Toric contact lenses, your eyes are able to more effectively focus light to deliver a clearer, crisper view.
In addition to exceptional visual performance, Polyflex Toric contact lenses offer superior comfort with an innovative construction. The lenses feature 45 percent ocufilcon D, which is a silky material that adapts to the shape of your eyes upon insertion. The remaining 55 percent of the lenses is made up of water to keep eyes moist, comfortable and healthy throughout a full day of wear. This construction not only offers optimal stability but improved ocular health as well.
Polyflex Toric contact lenses come with a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, which helps give you a fresh new feeling after up to 14 days with your last pair. This schedule both enhances your convenience and improves your comfort by preventing build-up caused by debris and protein deposits.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Polyflex Toric contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Polyflex Toric contact lenses today!