- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Correct your astigmatism and maximize your convenience with Hydrovue Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences. These advanced hydrogel lenses equivalent to the brands Biomedics Toric and Ultraflex Toric. To save youmoTo ensure a clear outlook, the lenses help your eyes effectively focus light to eliminate refractive errors in all lighting conditions. A clearer picture isn't all you'll get with Hydrovue Toric lenses—you’ll also experience incredible comfort with a thinner, patented edge design. This construction ensures a lighter fit and prevents interaction between the lenses and your eyelids for zero irritation.
Hydrovue Toric contact lenses are composed of 45 percent ocufilcon D, an adaptable polymer material that promotes all-day stability. The remaining 55 percent water content keeps eyes hydrated and refreshed, so you can leave your eye drops at home. Both of these components combine to create a lens-wearing experience so natural and comfortable, you'll forget you even have them on.
A day in the sun comes with Hydrovue Toric's UV-blocking protection, which shields the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's threatening ultraviolet rays. With a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, lens-wearers reduce the risk of deposit build-up for ensured comfort and performance.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Hydrovue Toric contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Hydrovue Toric contact lenses today!