- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Designed especially for patients with astigmatism, Hydraflex Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences feature a unique construction identical to Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex Toric. Astigmatism is a refractive error of the eye that prevents proper focus of light. As a result, patients with this condition tend to suffer from blurred vision without corrective aid. Hydraflex Toric contact lenses assist the eyes in focusing light to deliver clearer, crisper vision, no matter how severe your unique condition might be.
To complement the visual performance of the lenses, an ultra-thin, patented edge design promises optimum comfort and limited interaction between the lenses and your eyelids. Hydraflex Toric contact lenses feature advanced UV blocking protection, which shields the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
Composed of 45 percent ocufilcon D, Hydraflex Toric contact lenses adapt to the unique shape of your eyes to bring optimal stability to your wear. The remaining portion of the lenses is made from 55 percent water, which moisturizes the eyes for comfortable hydration from day to night. Hydraflex Toric contact lenses feature a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, which requires daily washing and storing before replacing with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days of wear.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Hydroflex Toric contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Hydroflex Toric contact lenses today!