- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Enjoy clearer vision at an affordable price with Clearsoft Toric contact lenses by Ocular Sciences. The lenses are identical to the popular brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex Toric, which allows you to take advantage of exceptional comfort and performance without going over your budget. Clearsoft Toric contact lenses are specially designed to correct astigmatism, a refractive error of the eyes. For a wide range of correction needs, the lenses deliver optimal focus to keep your view clear.
A patented design features ultra-thin edges to provide a natural, comfortable fit that prevents interaction between the lenses and your eyelids. Clearsoft Toric contact lenses are composed of 45 percent ocufilcon D, an adaptable polymer material that molds to the unique shape of your eyes. The remaining portion of the lenses is made from 55 percent water to keep eyes hydrated and healthy for a full day of wear.
Innovative UV blocking protection shields the covered portion of your eyes from the harmful side-effects of exposure to the sun, so you can stay safe during an outdoor excursion. A 1-2 week replacement schedule is easy to keep track of and naturally deposit-resistant, which adds optimum convenience to your lifestyle.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Clearsoft Toric contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Clearsoft Toric contact lenses today!