- As Low As: $27.50 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Identical to Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex Toric brands, Bioflex Toric contact lenses are exceptionally comfortable, high-performing soft contact lenses brought to you by Ocular Sciences. Bioflex Toric contact lenses are designed especially for patients with astigmatism, and provide superior control of spherical aberration in the lenses of human eyes. By assisting the eye in focusing light on a common point, Bioflex Toric contact lenses deliver sharp, clear vision.
A thinner, patented edge design ensures a comfortable fit and optimal stability, so you can enjoy a consistent outlook from day to night. Bioflex Toric contact lenses are made from a soft, gel-like material called ocufilcon D, which conforms to the shape of your eyes for a comfortable, customized fit. A 55 percent water content provides eyes with refreshing moisture, so you can beat end-of-day dryness with no need for eye drops or other wetting agents.
Bioflex Toric lenses feature UV blocking protection to guard the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays, so you can enjoy better safety and health for a day outdoors. A 1-2 week replacement schedule guarantees a fresh feeling after up to 14 days of wear.