Versaflex 1 Day
- As Low As: $34.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
With all of the obligations and responsibilities you have to fulfill on a daily basis, why worry about maintaining your contact lenses every night? Shipped as Biomedics 1 Day or Ultraflex 1 Day, Versaflex 1 Day contact lenses eliminate this daily chore, so you can enjoy more free time in your life. Although they feature the same quality as top name brands, these lenses come at a more affordable store brand price to give you comfort and performance that exceeds your expectations without exceeding your budget.
A polymer material called ocufilcon B comprises 48 percent of the lenses, while the remaining 52 percent is made up of health-promoting water. The first portion facilitates a personalized fit, while the latter portion continually hydrates your eyes for better comfort in the driest environments. The one-day wear schedule of Versaflex 1 Day contact lenses does more than just maximize your convenience; it protects your health and comfort by preventing the likelihood of debris and deposit build-up. Speaking of health, the lenses also feature UV-blocking protection to keep the covered portion of your eyes safe from the dangerous effects of ultraviolet ray exposure. This means you can enjoy full comfort and performance no matter where your day takes you.v
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Versaflex 1 Day contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Versaflex 1 Day contact lenses today!