Procon 1 Day
- As Low As: $38.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
For lens wearers looking for ultimate convenience in an affordable contact lens, Procon 1 Day contact lenses by Ocular Sciences offer the least maintenance of all other lenses in the industry. These store brand lenses are an affordable and structurally identical version of well-known brands Biomedics 1 Day and Ultraflex 1 Day. A user-friendly one-day schedule allows you to enjoy fresh, moisturizing comfort from the moment you put them in until you take them out at night, with no washing, storing, or maintenance necessary.
Procon 1 Day contact lenses are composed of 48 percent ocufilcon B, an adaptable polymer material that provides a fit so natural, you'll think they were made just for you. The remaining 52 percent water content hydrates the eyes with supreme moisturizing power, so you can eliminate end-of-day dryness without the need for wetting agents.
Because of the one-day lifespan of the lenses, protein and allergens are less-likely to build-up and cause irritation or general discomfort to lens wearers. You can enjoy a day outdoors without exposing your eyes to compromising conditions thanks to UV blocking protection, which guards the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays. Whether you wear your lenses every day or just once in a while, Procon 1 Day contact lenses make your life easier, more comfortable, and clearer from day to night.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Procon 1 Day contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Procon 1 Day contact lenses today!