Neoflex 1 Day
- Regular Price: $41.95 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Neoflex 1 Day are daily disposable soft contact lenses. These lenses are also sold under a number of store brands (including Ultraflex 1 Day and Biomedics 1 Day) by specific eye doctors and optical chains. All orders will be shipped as either Biomedics 1 Day or ClearSight 1 Day.
These lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Neoflex 1 Day contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Neoflex 1 Day contact lenses today!