Clinasoft 1 Day
- As Low As: $34.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Tired of washing and storing your lenses each and every night after an exhausting day? With Clinasoft 1 Day contact lenses manufactured by Ocular Sciences, you can enjoy the convenience and health benefits of disposable contact lenses while paying an ultra-low store brand price. The one-day lifespan of the lenses makes them an ideal choice for those who often suffer from allergies and irritation after a full day of wear. Because the lenses are thrown away at the end of each day, there is a minimal chance that debris and other irritants will build up on their surface.
Clinasoft 1 Day contact lenses are composed of 48 percent ocufilcon B, a polymer that is naturally inclined to mold around the unique shape of your eyes. The remaining 52 percent of the lenses are composed of water, which refreshes the eyes with supreme moisturizing power. A cutting-edge, ultra-thin construction facilitates a comfortable fit and reduces contact between the lenses and your eyelids.
A day in the sun can truly be carefree when you're wearing your Clinasoft 1 Day contact lenses, which block out harmful UV rays from the covered portion of your eyes to promote safety and ocular health.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Clinasoft 1 Day contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Clinasoft 1 Day contact lenses today!