Aqualite 1 Day
- As Low As: $34.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Daily Disposable
- Contains: 90 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Tired of constantly having to maintain your lenses only to watch them develop deposits and allergens anyway? Say good-bye to your daily hassles, and hello to uncompromised comfort with Aqualite 1 Day contact lenses by Ocular Sciences. The lenses feature a highly advanced construction identical to the well-known brands Biomedics 1 Day and ClearSight 1 Day. But Aqualite 1 Day contact lenses are a store brand, which means you can get the comfort and convenience you need at a price that fits your budget.
Whether you wear contacts every day or just for special occasions, these lenses give you the ability to enjoy a clear view and supreme comfort with no cleaning, storing or other maintenance necessary. This convenient schedule eliminates the likelihood of deposits, debris and allergens from forming on the lenses, which ensures an irritant-free and natural-feeling fit. Aqualite 1 Day contact lenses are made of 48 percent ocufilcon B, a comfortable polymer material that stays securely in place for a consistent view. The remaining 52 percent of the lenses is made of ultra-hydrating water for a refreshing feeling no matter how dry your environment might be.
To further enhance comfort and health, Aqualite 1 Day contact lenses come with UV blocking protection to shield the covered portion of your eyes from damaging ultraviolet rays.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Aqualite 1 Day contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Aqualite 1 Day contact lenses today!