- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Ultraflex XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences offer all of the exceptional comfort and performance features of the name brand Biomedics XC contacts, but at a more affordable price. The lenses feature patented PC technology, which utilizes phosphorylcholine molecules to attract and bind water to the surface of the lens. This function creates a hydrating shield over the eyes for a comfortably moist feeling that resists deposits more effectively than average soft contact lenses. With this advanced design, lens wearers not only enjoy improved comfort, but can enjoy better ocular health as well.
Ultraflex XC contact lenses are made from a material called omafilcon A, which provides a smooth fit that sits comfortably on the eyes throughout wear. An outstanding 60 percent water content complements the PC technology of the lens by providing eyes with plenty of moisture from insertion to removal. The extended comfort provided by an advanced biocompatible lens material is a great fit for lens wearers who normally have to remove lenses before a full day of wear due to discomfort. A two-week replacement schedule is easy to follow and offers a fresh new feeling after up to 14 days of wear. In the meantime, daily washing and storing is necessary for ideal performance.