- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Just because you're short on cash doesn't mean you have to be short on quality when you choose Softech XC contact lenses. Shipped as Bioflex XC or Ultraflex XC, these moisture-promoting lenses by Ocular Sciences allow you to stick to your budget without sacrificing comfort or performance. What makes the lenses so conducive to hydration is their integration of PC technology, which is a unique material made up of phosphorylcholine (PC) molecules. These molecules aren't engineered in a lab, but are found in human cell membranes--making them natural and safe for your eyes.
What makes PC molecules so effective for moisturizing? These molecules have a natural inclination to attract and build their environments out of water, keeping your eyes healthier no matter how dry your environment gets. Softech XC contact lenses also feature 60 percent water to hydrate your eyes, while the remaining 40 percent omafilcon A component promotes a personalized fit. Eye care professionals recommend washing and storing your Softech XC lenses after each wear, while taking extra care to replace them with a fresh new pair after up to two weeks of daily use.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Softech XC contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Softech XC contact lenses today!