- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
A budget-friendly store brand alternative to Biomedics XC, Prosite XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences deliver superior moisture with a highly advanced construction. Patented phosphorylcholine (PC) technology uses molecules found in human cell membranes that are naturally designed to attract and bind water to the surface of the lenses. This innovative construction prevents end-of-day dryness for lens wearers who often experience discomfort before the day is over.
In addition to the superior hydration of Prosite XC contact lenses, they’re naturally resistant to surface deposits for irritation-free wear from insertion to removal. This unique combination helps keep your eyes healthier and more comfortable throughout the day. Prosite XC contact lenses are composed of 40 percent omafilcon A, a soft polymer material that evolves to the shape of your eyes for heightened stability and a consistent view. The remaining 60 percent of the lenses is composed of water, which contributes to moisturizing comfort with no eye drops or wetting agents necessary.
A 1-2 week lifespan delivers exceptional convenience and eliminates the likelihood of deposit and allergen build-up, which keeps your eyes supremely comfortable, with daily cleaning and storing is required for ideal comfort and performance from your Prosite XC contact lenses, with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days of wear.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Prosite XC contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Prosite XC contact lenses today!