- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Say good-bye to dry eyes for good with Hydroflex XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences, which offer a powerful moisturizing solution at an affordable store brand price. The lenses are built identically to the well-known brands Biomedics XC and Ultraflex XC, which means lens wearers can count on a high-quality construction that exceeds their expectations. Just like these popular brands, Hydroflex XC contact lenses utilize innovative PC technology to keep eyes fully hydrated from insertion to removal.
This technology contains a substance made from phosphorylcholine molecules, which are found in human cell membranes and are naturally inclined to build their environments out of water. As a result, your eyes stay healthy, hydrated and comfortable throughout wear. Comfort isn't all you'll get with Hydroflex XC contact lenses, but clarity as well with an advanced aspheric lens design.
The lenses are also composed of 60 percent water that soothes the eyes in dry environments. The remaining 40 percent of Hydroflex XC contact lenses is made of a polymer material called omafilcon A, which ensures a customized fit by naturally adapting to the shape of your eyes. The lenses are built to last for up to two weeks of wear, which enhances your convenience and prevents the likelihood of protein deposit build-up for enhanced comfort.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Hydroflex XC contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Hydroflex XC contact lenses today!