- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Dry eye sufferers now have the ultimate solution to their discomfort with innovative and affordable Aqualite XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences. Modeled after the more well-known brands Biomedics XC and Ultraflex XC, the lenses feature the same hydration-enhancing qualities of their name brand counterparts at just a fraction of the price.
Cutting edge PC Technology is featured within the lenses, and is made of phosyphorylcholine molecules. These molecules are derived from a substance found in human cell membranes and are naturally inclined to attract and build their environments out of water to keep eyes fully moist and healthy from day to night. No more end-of-day dryness and no more constant eye drop applications.
To further enhance comfort and promote stability, Aqualite XC contact lenses are made of 40 percent omafilcon A. The remainder of the lenses is made of 60 percent water for superior hydration that you'll notice from the moment you put them on. A two-week replacement schedule makes Aqualite XC contact lenses exceptionally convenient, with daily cleaning and storing required each day before replacing with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days. This limited wear schedule helps to prevent debris and deposit build-up to keep your lenses at an ideal comfort level.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Aqualite XC contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Aqualite XC contact lenses today!