- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Offering a cost-effective store brand version of the established brand Biomedics XC, Aqualens XC contact lenses use a high-tech construction to keep your eyes hydrated, no matter how unaccommodating your lifestyle might be. Aqualens XC contact lenses are designed with PC technology, which is named after the phosphorylcholine molecules used in their construction. These molecules are found in human cell membranes and are naturally attracted to water. As a result, your lenses become an ultra-hydrating, deposit-free shield from the dryness of the outside world. This feature keeps eyes healthier and more comfortable from insertion to removal.
Aqualens XC contact lenses are composed of 40 percent omafilcon A, an advanced polymer material that facilitates a silky smooth fit and all-day stability. Complementing this construction is a 60 percent water component that refreshes the eyes with even more hydrating power. A 1-2 week wearing schedule makes Aqualens XC contact lenses a great choice for lens wearers who value comfort and convenience in a contact lens. With this lifespan, lens wearers should practice daily cleaning and storing maintenance techniques before replacing with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days. For clarity, performance, and moisture that lasts, choose Aqualens XC contact lenses to solve your vision problems.