Versaflex 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Combining comfort, clarity and convenience, Versaflex 55 Premier contact lenses by Ocular Sciences are an affordable alternative to Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55 brands. When your eyes are unable to focus light on a common point, the result is an effect called spherical aberration, which produces blurry vision. Versaflex 55 Premier contact lenses are specially designed to correct this common condition, which allows you to enjoy a sharper, clearer view from the moment you put them on.
A thinner, patented edge design sits comfortably on the eyes for a lighter fit that will make you forget you're wearing lenses. Versaflex 55 Premier contact lenses are made from 45 percent ocufilcon D, an advanced polymer material that conforms to the unique shape of your eyes for a customized fit. The remaining 55 percent water content refreshes the eyes with incredible moisturizing power, so you can leave eye drops and other wetting agents at home.
Innovative UV blocking protection guards the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, so you can enjoy a day outdoors without risking overexposure. Versaflex 55 Premier contact lenses have a 1-2 week replacement schedule, which prevents deposit build-up and enhances your convenience.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Versaflex 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Versaflex 55 Premier contact lenses today!