Procon 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Procon 55 Premier contact lenses by Ocular Sciences are identical to and all orders will be filled with, the established brands Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55. The lenses are specially designed to control spherical aberration, which is an effect that causes blurred vision. With Procon 55 Premier contact lenses, your eyes are able to more properly focus light. To complement the superior visual performance of the lenses, a thinner, patented edge design enhances your comfort by facilitating a more natural fit.
Procon 55 Premier contact lenses are composed of 45 percent ocufilcon D, a smooth, gel-like material that molds to the shape of your eyes upon contact. This quality ensures a fully customized fit that maintains stability throughout wear. The remaining component is 55 percent water, which refreshes the eyes for a healthy and hydrating feeling all day. Advanced UV-blocking protection guards the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful rays, so you can stay safe while spending a day in the sun.
A 1-2 week replacement schedule makes Procon 55 Premier contact lenses more convenient than ever, with a daily cleaning routine required before replacing with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Procon 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Procon 55 Premier contact lenses today!