Optiform 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Looking for an inexpensive solution to blurred vision? Ocular Sciencesí Optiform 55 Premier contact lenses can offer you moisturizing comfort and optimal visual acuity for all-day wear. Optiform 55 Premier contact lenses are a store brand alternative to popular brands Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55. An advanced design assists the eyes in effectively focusing light to eliminate spherical aberration and create a clearer view. To complement the heightened visual performance of the lenses, a thinner, patented edge design provides a natural fit that eliminates irritation caused by lens and lid interaction.
Optiform 55 Premier contact lenses are made of 45 percent polymacon, a soft polymer material that adapts to the shape of your eyes for an entirely unique, custom fit. The remaining 55 percent of the lenses is composed of water to keep eyes fully hydrated and moisturized from day to night.
Innovative UV-blocking protection helps to prevent damage by guarding the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's ultraviolet rays. A 1-2 week replacement schedule allows lens wearers to enjoy up to 14 days of irritation-free wear of Optiform 55 premier contact lenses before a fresh new pair is needed.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Optiform 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Optiform 55 Premier contact lenses today!