Optiflex 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
An advanced aspheric design meets a budget-friendly price in Optiflex 55 Premier contact lenses by Ocular Sciences. These store brand lenses feature a construction identical to the well-known brands Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55, which means that their primary purpose is to control spherical aberration. Upon insertion, the lenses immediately assist the eyes in focusing light on a common point, so lens wearers can enjoy a clearer view in different light settings.
Optimal clarity is just the beginning of the benefits you'll receive with Optiflex 55 Premier contact lenses. A thinner, patented edge design also prevents interaction with the lenses and your eyelids, which eliminates irritation and facilitates a more natural fit. You can count on stability with no adjustments necessary thanks to a 45 percent ocufilcon D component, which is a gel-like polymer material that naturally molds around the shape of your eyes. The remaining 55 percent of the lenses is composed of water to keep eyes refreshed and healthy throughout a full day of wear.
Optiflex 55 Premier contact lenses last for 1-2 weeks of wear, which brings greater convenience to your lifestyle and limits the likelihood of protein deposit build-up.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Optiflex 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Optiflex 55 Premier contact lenses today!