Mediflex 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
One of the many store brand alternatives to Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55, Mediflex 55 Premier contact lenses by Ocular Sciences help control spherical aberration by assisting the eyes in focusing light on a common point. Although the high-tech design of the lenses is identical to popular brands, the contacts come at a much more affordable price for lens wearers on a budget. In addition to a clearer view, you can count on optimal comfort with a thinner, patented edge design that prevents interaction between the lenses and your eyelids.
Mediflex 55 Premier contact lenses are composed of 45 percent ocufilcon D, a unique polymer material that molds comfortably around the shape of your eyes. The remaining 55 percent of the lens is composed of water, which delivers exceptionally high levels of moisture to the eyes to ensure optimum hydration and ocular health. These components work together to promote stability and eliminate end-of-day dryness. An added component of UV-blocking protection helps to guard the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays.
A 1-2 week replacement schedule brings heightened convenience to your lifestyle, with daily cleaning and storing required for ideal maintenance. After up to 14 days, replace your lenses with a fresh new pair to enjoy superior quality and zero irritation.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Mediflex 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Mediflex 55 Premier contact lenses today!