Clearsoft 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Structurally identical to Biomedics 55 Premier and Ultraflex 55, Clearsoft 55 Premier contact lenses by Ocular Sciences provide optimum visual performance and impeccable comfort for lens wearers of all kinds. The lenses feature an advance design that assists the eyes in focusing light to eliminate spherical aberration, an effect that causes blurred vision in patients. By correcting this error, Clearsoft 55 Premier contact lenses deliver sharper, clearer vision from day to night. To complement the superior vision quality of the lenses, a patented, ultra-thin edge design facilitates a light, natural fit with limited lens-lid interaction.
Clearsoft 55 Premier contact lenses are made of 45 percent ocufilcon D, which is a unique material that conforms to the shape of your eyes upon insertion. The result is a silky smooth fit and heightened stability throughout wear. The remaining 55 percent is made up of water, which keeps your eyes hydrated with no eye drops or other wetting agents necessary.
Protect the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's damaging ultraviolet rays with UV-blocking technology, which guards against harm during a day outdoors. Clearsoft 55 Premier contact lenses feature a 1-2 week replacement schedule, which adds convenience and comfort to your life with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days of wear.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Clearsoft 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Clearsoft 55 Premier contact lenses today!