Aqualite 55 Premier
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Offering the ultimate combination of clarity and comfort, Aqualite 55 Premier contact lenses are an inexpensive store brand alternative to popular brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55. The lenses are specially designed to control spherical aberration by assisting the eyes in effectively focusing light on a common point. With this high-powered function, you can count on clear vision that won't quit.
A thinner, patented edge design also contributes to your comfort by ensuring a natural fit that prevents interaction between the lenses and your eyelids. Aqualite 55 Premier contact lenses are composed of an ultra-comfortable polymer material called ocufilcon D, which molds around the unique shape of your eyes for a customized fit. This component makes up 45 percent of the lenses, while the remaining 55 percent is composed of water to keep eyes moist and healthy for a full day of wear.
A 1-2 week replacement schedule is highly convenient and easy to apply to your daily life, with daily cleaning and storing required for ideal performance. By putting in a fresh new pair after up to 14 days, lens wearers can also prevent the likelihood of debris and deposit build-up for ensured comfort and ocular health.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Aqualite 55 Premier contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Aqualite 55 Premier contact lenses today!