Vertex Toric XR
- As Low As: $61.99 per box
- Manufacturer: CooperVision
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Made especially for those with astigmatism, Vertex Toric XR lenses by CooperVision combine clear vision, comfort and convenience. The contact lenses feature CooperVision's patented UltraSync Technology, which involves an innovative process to create a perfect edge on each lens and promote better comfort for the lens wearer. The unique design of the Vertex Toric XR contact lenses ensures optimum stability and zero rotation for an exceptional fit throughout wear with no adjustments necessary.
A convenient light blue handling tint makes the Vertex Toric XR contact lenses easier to detect in solution, while also facilitating simpler insertion. The innovative design of the lenses effectively corrects complications of astigmatism by focusing light for a clearer image every time. The 1-2 week replacement schedule is easy to follow and offers freshness and comfort for lens wearers for up to 14 days. Patients with high levels of astigmatism can also enjoy the comfort and convenience of the Vertex Toric XR contact lenses by choosing from the extended range of powers available to accommodate more severe conditions. Enjoy crisper, clearer vision and a quality fit with Vertex Toric XR contact lenses.
Vertex Toric XR Reviews
This contact lens feels nice
I have never worn a contact lens for astigmatism that was of a higher quality than the Vertex Toric XR. Having a difficult astigmatism, its hard to find lenses that help your vision but are also comfortable. These do both. This contact lens really feels nice. Its less worry too because I can just put it in and forget about it.
Vertex Toric- WOW- great product
I have been wearing toric lenses for about 7 years and these are the most comfortable that I have ever worn. Because my astigmatism is so strong my prior lenses never corrected it completely. Now my vision is very sharp and I see the world in HD. Vertex Toric XR are also very comfortable and I never have trouble with them even if have them on for 18 hours. Sometimes I even fall asleep wearing these lenses and they still feel great in the morning!!!
The best type of lenses for high astigmatism
If you have high astigmatism like I do, these lenses are great because:
1. They are 2-3 weeks disposable lenses! So no worries if you lose or rip the lenses and no need to keep reusing the 1 month or 1 year lenses!!!
2. Because they are disposable, means better hygiene and healthier for your eyes.
3. They are much thinner than longer term lenses, means less red and dry eyes. I wear them all day long.
I would recommend them because these are the best and most comfortable lenses that I have found for high astigmatism so far.