- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Ultraflex 55 contact lenses by Ocular Sciences provide everything you love about the Biomedics 55 brand at a more affordable price. The lenses are specially designed to control spherical aberration. When wearing Ultraflex 55 contact lenses, patients can eliminate this complication and enjoy sharper, clearer vision. In addition to producing optimum visual clarity, the lenses feature a patented thin edge design that enhances both comfort and fit.
Ultraflex 55 contact lenses also feature a unique tint, which promotes easier detection in solution, hassle-free handling and quicker insertion. With a 1-2 week replacement schedule, you can enjoy a fresh new pair of lenses after 7 to 14 days of wear. Furthermore, 1-2 week replacement schedules promote better ocular health by preventing deposit formations and other irritants that can compromise both vision and comfort. If you want lenses with the perfect combination of quality, convenience and cost-effectiveness, you can't go wrong with Ultraflex 55 contact lenses.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Ultraflex 55 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Ultraflex 55 contact lenses today!