- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Combining convenience and performance in an ultra-comfortable soft contact lens, Sofmed 38 contact lenses by Ocular Sciences are an inexpensive store brand alternative to Biomedics 38 and Ultraflex 38. Made from 62 percent polymacon, the lenses adapt to the shape of your eyes for a stable fit that remains in place and feels like it was made just for you. A remaining 38 percent water content contributes to your comfort by keeping eyes fully hydrated and healthy, whether you spend your days working in front of a computer or enjoying the great outdoors.
To complement the state-of-the-art comfort of the lens design, Sofmed 38 contacts deliver exceptional visual clarity for a variety of conditions. A convenient visibility tint promotes easier detection in contact solution and user-friendly handling. This tint also facilitates easier insertion and orientation, so you can get ready quicker and enjoy a consistent outlook. Sofmed 38 contact lenses are built to last for 1-2 weeks of wear, with daily washing and storing required before replacing with a fresh new pair after up to 14 days. For crystal clear vision and performance that lasts, Sofmed 38 contact lenses ensure the quality you need at a price you can afford.