- Regular Price: $15.95 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA Eligible
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Manufactured by Ocular Sciences, Proflex 55 contact lenses are an inexpensive store brand version of the brands Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55. To take your comfort to the next level, Proflex 55 contact lenses feature an ultra-thin design that sits naturally on the eyes while eliminating interaction between the lenses and your eyelids. Sunny days are never a problem with innovative UV-blocking protection, which guards the covered portion of your eyes from dangerous ultraviolet rays.
Proflex 55 contact lenses are composed of 45 percent polymacon, a soft and flexible polymer material that fits your eyes like they were made especially for you. The remaining portion of the lenses is composed of 55 percent water to keep eyes fully refreshed, whether you spend your days working in front of the computer or enjoying a day outdoors. This high level of water eliminates end-of-day dryness and the need for eye drops or other wetting agents.
A 1-2 week replacement schedule brings optimal convenience to your lifestyle, with daily cleaning and storing required before putting in a fresh new pair after up to 14 days. An advanced design assists the eyes in effectively focusing light to eliminate spherical aberration and produce a clear view every time.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Proflex 55 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Proflex 55 contact lenses today!