- As Low As: $17.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
New Proflex 38 contact lenses from Ocular Sciences are identical to and orders will be filled with, Biomedics 38 and Ultraflex 38 contact lenses. Just like their sibling brands, these lenses feature a spherical design that acts as a refracting medium when placed on the cornea.
Proflex 38 contact lenses feature an innovative construction that includes 62 percent polymacon and 38 percent water. Polymacon component is a gel-like polymer material that adapts to the unique shape of your eyes, which facilitates optimal stability and a consistent outlook without the need for constant adjustment. And with 38 percent water content, your eyes stay hydrated for improved comfort and ocular health.
Proflex 38 contact lenses come with a convenient visibility tint in four colors that makes them easier to detect in solution and easier to orient on your eyes. A 1-2 week replacement schedule adds superior convenience to your lifestyle, with a regular storing and cleaning routine recommended throughout the duration of your wear.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Proflex 38 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Proflex 38 contact lenses today!