- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Omniflex 38 contact lenses manufactured by Ocular Sciences are identical to popular brands Biomedics 38 and Ultraflex 38. The lenses deliver the same level of quality as their name brand counterparts. An advanced spherical design acts as a refracting medium to improve the focus of light rays on the retina, which results in a clear view in all light settings. In addition to optimum clarity, the lenses ensure superior comfort with an innovative two-part construction. All orders will be shipped as either Biomedics 38 or UltraFlex 38.
A 62 percent polymacon component makes up one portion of the lenses, while the remaining portion is composed of 38 percent water. The former material is a hydrophilic polymer that conforms to the shape of your eyes upon contact, which ensures exceptional stability throughout wear. The latter component keeps eyes hydrated and healthy, so you can enjoy a comfortably moist feeling with no eye drops necessary.
A cosmetic tint is applied to the lenses in an annular pattern, which makes your Omniflex 38 contact lenses easier to detect in solution without interfering with your vision. This tint is available in four eye-catching colors, including Aqua, Sapphire, Emerald, and Smoky Quartz. With a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, lens wearers can prevent deposit build-up and enjoy a fresh new pair after up to 14 days with their previous lenses.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Omniflex 38 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Omniflex 38 contact lenses today!