- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
One of the many store brand alternatives to Biomedics 55 and Ultraflex 55, Clinasoft 55 contact lenses by Ocular Sciences are specially designed to control spherical aberration. Spherical aberration is the lens' inability to focus light on a common point, which results in blurry vision. Clinasoft 55 contact lenses help eyes focus light to produce sharper, clearer vision for a range of correction needs.
To complement the visual performance of the lenses, Clinasoft 55 contacts feature a thinner, patented edge design that provides an exceptionally comfortable fit. Also contributing to the fit is a 45 percent polymacon construction, which conforms to the shape of your eyes for heightened stability throughout both active and sedentary daily activities. Making up the remaining portion of the lenses is 55 percent water, which keeps eyes moist and healthy whether you spend your days outdoors or in front of a computer.
Advanced UV-blocking protection shields the covered portion of your eyes from the sun's harmful rays, so you can enjoy a carefree day outdoors without exposing your eyes to potentially damaging conditions. A 1-2 week replacement schedule eliminates the risk of deposit build-up, while offering heightened convenience for lens wearers.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Clinasoft 55 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Clinasoft 55 contact lenses today!