- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: Store Brands
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
A comfortable and inexpensive alternative to well-known brands such as Biomedics 38 and Ultraflex 38, Clinasoft 38 contact lenses by Ocular Sciences enhance your focus for a crystal clear view. Just like its name brand counterparts, Clinasoft 38 lenses feature a cutting-edge, hydrating design that prevents refractive errors when placed over the cornea. With this revolutionary construction, your eyes are able to effectively focus rays of light on the retina, which facilitates a sharper image from day to night.
To promote handling ease, Clinasoft 38 contact lenses feature a cosmetic tint that enhances the appearance of the eye. Despite the visibility of the tint, itís applied in an annular pattern to provide a clear optic zone and facilitate visible light transmittance exceeding 97 percent. The tint comes available in four striking shades, including Aqua, Sapphire, Emerald and Smoky Quartz.
Clinasoft 38 contact lenses are composed of 62 percent polymacon, a soft and flexible polymer that molds to the shape of your eyes. This feature ensures stability throughout wear while also providing a comfortable fit. A remaining 38 percent water content refreshes the eyes with comfortable moisture throughout wear. With a convenient 1-2 week replacement schedule, you can enjoy limited deposit build-up and a fresh new pair after up to 14 days with the previous lenses.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same Clinasoft 38 contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your Clinasoft 38 contact lenses today!