Permalens - DISCONTINUED
- As Low As: $109.99 per box
- Manufacturer: CooperVision
- Type: Vial Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Permalens contact lenses provide comfort and clarity in a disposable spherical lens.
All day comfort with no work.
I have never worn a more comfortable vial contact lens than the Permalens by CooperVision! This contact lens keeps my eyes feeling spectacular all day long. I love how I can just put the lens in in the morning and then just go about the rest of my day and not have to worry about keeping my contact lenses comfortable because it does it on its own!
The Permalens contact is a very high quality lens!
The Permalens contact is a very high quality lens I have been wearing it forever without any problems. This is a very comfortable lens for people with demanding prescriptions like mine who don't want wear glasses. This is a high quality durable lens that has high protein resistance and with proper care will last for a very long time.