Hydrocurve II - DISCONTINUED
- As Low As: $116.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Wesley Jessen
- Type: Vial Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Hydrocurve II has been discontinued
CIBA VISION has discontinued the sale of Hydrocurve II contact lenses. This was one of the oldest products manufactured by CIBA VISION. They recommend replacing Hydrocurve II with newer technologies such as
Air Optix Aqua or Air Optix Night & Day Aqua. We will need your new prescription to fill your new contact lens order.
At Lens.com we’re committed to saving you money on your contact lenses. Federal law requires your eye care professional to provide you with your new prescription at the time of your eye exam. This is done to allow you to save money by purchasing your contact lenses from online retailers such as Lens.com. You are under no obligation to order over-priced contact lenses from your eye care professional.
We look forward to filling your new contact lens prescription and continuing our money saving relationship with you.