Acuvue Toric - DISCONTINUED
- As Low As: $49.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 12 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Acuvue Toric has been discontinued
Johnson & Johnson has discontinued the sale of Acuvue Toric contact lenses.
As of January 2008, Johnson & Johnson will be discontinuing this lens. We will continue to offer this product while supplies last.Acuvue Toric are exceptionally comfortable soft contact lens offering outstanding visual clarity for people with astigmatism.
These lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.
Acuvue Toric Reviews
I have used Acuvue Toric for several years and I am very upset that J&J has discontinued it. I tried a few other lenses and neither were as comfortable. I'm so happy I was able to still find some on Lens.com.
Acuvue Toric contacts is great
Acuvue Toric contacts is the most comfortable contact you can ever have, no need to use drops thorough out the day, take a nap and not wake up with your contacts "stuck to your eye balls" it is great I forget I have them in come 10PM