- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Kos-Mos are Custom Novelty (Halloween, Special Effect, FX, Theatrical) Contact Lenses. Kos-Mos contact lenses are ideal for theatrical production, movie production, parties, Halloween, or just to make in impact.
I didn't want to go too weird for my costume this year. I thought the all black lenses would make me look like a serial killer. But then I found these and thought it was a great mix of bad a$$ colors and will make me stand out from everyone else.