- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Green Reptile are Custom Novelty (Halloween, Special Effect, FX, Theatrical) Contact Lenses. Green Reptile contact lenses are ideal for theatrical production, movie production, parties, Halloween, or just to make in impact.
Green Reptile Reviews
i'm no sprague but reptiles are cool
i think reptiles are the most fascinating creatures of all so i needed to own these contacts. i mean i'm not like that eric sprague guy who basically turned himself into a reptile but i do have a reptile tatoo and now the contacts to match !