Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
- As Low As: $33.99 per box
- Manufacturer: CIBA Vision
- Type: Gas Permeable
- Contains: 1 Lens
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
Enter Prescription Or Call 1-800 LENS.COM (536-7266)
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Gas Permeable lenses are custom lenses and are specially manufactured to the exact specifications of your prescription. In some cases additional charges may apply if your prescription calls for specialized parameters. These specialized parameters include (but are not limited to) such options as Front, Back, and Bi-Toric Designs.
Lens.com has been providing the exact same contacts as prescribed by your eye doctor since 1995. Take advantage of our discount prices and order your contact lenses today!
Instructions for Ordering Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses:
- Step 1: Enter your prescription into the drop down above.
- Step 2: Click Add to Cart and complete the Checkout Process.
- Optional: Once you have completed your order you may fax a copy of your prescription to 1-800-401-1495 to ensure a quick processing time.
- Step 1: Fax a copy of your order confirmation page and a copy of a valid prescription to 1-800-401-1495.
- Step 2: Call Customer Service at 1-800-LENSCOM (1-800-536-7266).
If you have any problems during this process, you can contact our Customer Service Department and they will assist you in completing your order.
The Best On The Market
The Fluorcon contact lens is of very high quality. It also stay comfortable for the entire time that I wear it for. Other RGP lenses that I had in the past would always start to irritate my eyes towards the end of the day but that not the case with these contacts. The Fluorocon is definitely the best gas permeable contact lens on the market
Fluorocon are the most comfortable RGPs .
I have just switched to RGPs a couple of months ago and I love them! The sight that they give me is unparalleled! The comfort is great too, they never dry out my eyes. I always had to wear my glasses at the end of the day because my contacts were dry. Now I can wear these right up until I go to bed with no discomfort. I love these contacts!