Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
Cooper Toric - DISCONTINUED
- As Low As: $59.99 per box
- Manufacturer: CooperVision
- Type: Toric Lenses
- Contains: 1 Lens per Vial
- FSA: Time is Running Out!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Product Information:Cooper Clear Toric contact lenses provide comfort and clarity for patients suffering from astigmatism.
These lenses are tinted for ease of handling and will not change the color of your eye. The tint is simply designed to facilitate locating the contact lenses in solution.
Cooper Toric Reviews
Cooper Toric contact lenses make my sight great
I have tried out a lot of different contacts for my astigmatism in the past. None of them were able to fully correct my vision. It seems like all of them made my eyesight a little blurry. When I tried the Cooper Toric for the first time my sight was perfect and it felt great in my eye. I knew I had found my contact lens right away.
Most comfortable Toric lenses I have worn!
The Cooper brand for Toric is the best. These are the most comfortable Toric lenses I have ever worn! Other lenses have always dried out my eyes and made them uncomfortable. These lenses always stay moist and they never pop out. They are extremely easy to deal with. I love them!