Need Help Ordering?
We can guide you through your order step-by-step.Yes, Please Guide Me
- As Low As: $13.99 per box
- Manufacturer: Ocular Sciences
- Type: 1-2 Week Disposable
- Contains: 6 Lenses per Box
- Use Your New FSA Dollars!
- OD right eye
- OS left eye
- Brand name eg. Acuvue
- BC / Base Curve a number between 8.0 and 10.0
- DIA / Diameter a number between 13.0 and 15.0
- Power / Sphere / Rx a number between -20 and +20
In Addition for astigmatic patients:
- Cylinder a number between -4.00 and +4.00
- Axis a number between 0 and 180
- Cylinder and Axis are usually separated by a x
For Multifocal, Bifocal lenses or Presbyopia:
"Addition" or "add" is usually preceded by "+" or is listed as "low", "mid" or "high" depending on the lens manufacturer.
Using advanced technology to deliver an exceptional fit, Clearsoft XC contact lenses by Ocular Sciences offer a more budget-friendly alternative to the Biomedics XC brand. This advanced, patented PC technology is named after the phosphorylcholine molecules included in its composition. PC molecules are found naturally in human cell membranes and are inclined to attract and surround themselves with water, which keeps eyes hydrated and healthy all day long.
In addition to the extended comfort of moisturizing Clearsoft XC contact lenses, lens wearers can count on crystal clear vision with an advanced aspheric lens design. This unique design features a slimmer construction than the average contact lens, which eliminates lens-lid interaction and promotes a lighter, more natural fit.
Clearsoft XC contact lenses are made from 40 percent omafilcon A, a tried and tested polymer material that has proven to enhance comfort. An outstanding 60 percent water content assists in keeping eyes moist and preventing end-of-day dryness. A 1-2 week replacement schedule is convenient and easy to remember, while also preventing the likelihood of deposit build-up. Daily washing and storing are required to maintain the high performance and comfort of Clearsoft XC contact lenses.